Clarke Family News

Friday, May 26, 2006

JDRF Neenah Walk


Team Q made its last planned appearance at the Neenah JDRF Walk for a Cure. We'll be walking in the first ever Stevens Point Chapter Walk in October, and now our fund-raising energies are aimed at that event. This year's team was the biggest yet, with help from NTC CJ Club members Micky Jo, Dallas, Brandon, Jen Z. and Nettie K., graduate Jen M., regulars Chris, Frank, Elroy, Kelly, Katelyn, Connie, Dee, Josie and, of course, Quinn. Oh yeah, I was there too. Chris did not finish last!

We had planned to do our own grilling, and everybody brought something, except I forgot to bring the brats. I bought them, and they were ready to go, they just didn't make it into the cooler. I've decided that I was rushing. There was plenty already there, so no one starved (like that's likely anyway) and Jen M.'s Mom's potato salad was the big hit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home